We went to a funeral last Thursday and took some of these pictures. This rocking horse was made by Martin's dad. Bridger thought it was pretty cool.
This is dad helping Bridger rock on the horse.
This would be Bridger and grandpa Martin making the same face. Are they not cute or what.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Homemade rocking horse
Labels:
Rocking horse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Bridger's month by month pictures are so cute. I wish I would have done that with my kids. You are such a wonderful mom!!!
How fun that you found our old cheer buddies blogs! I left comments on the ones that I looked at. It makes me miss all our old friends. Hope you have a good day.
I love Bridgers hair!
Oh he is just so sweet I can't wait to see him again and Owen and Sophia are really missing their buddy Bridger!
Cute pictures! I love your page! And Bridger is adorable!
Post a Comment