WOW! IT is amazing the people you find through blogging you gotta love it! Welcome to the world of parenting it sounds like you LOVE it! You are still so cute and you also have such a cute family we will have to keep in touch! Amy
Genessa, What a beautiful little boy. I am so glad you found my blog. I seriously will put pictures as soon as I get internet at home. I am at work way to much now. I am so happy you have bridger. I know how hard it was to get pregnant. Not the funnest thing in the world, but totally worth it. I hope you guys are doing really well. Talk to you soon and I will check for updates on your blog. Your friend, Darla
Genessa! Hey...It's Janae (Moser). How the heck are you?! I found your blog and wanted to say hi! Your baby is sooo cute and you picked a great name! You look amazing..not fair for someone who just had a baby. :0) How's your family doing? Keep in touch k?
5 comments:
WOW! IT is amazing the people you find through blogging you gotta love it! Welcome to the world of parenting it sounds like you LOVE it! You are still so cute and you also have such a cute family we will have to keep in touch! Amy
So cute Genessa! He is getting so big and he is so adorable!
That is so cute! I can't believe he's already babbling :)
Genessa, What a beautiful little boy. I am so glad you found my blog. I seriously will put pictures as soon as I get internet at home. I am at work way to much now. I am so happy you have bridger. I know how hard it was to get pregnant. Not the funnest thing in the world, but totally worth it. I hope you guys are doing really well. Talk to you soon and I will check for updates on your blog. Your friend, Darla
Genessa! Hey...It's Janae (Moser). How the heck are you?! I found your blog and wanted to say hi! Your baby is sooo cute and you picked a great name! You look amazing..not fair for someone who just had a baby. :0) How's your family doing? Keep in touch k?
Post a Comment