Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tag I am it

This is an abc tag from my good old friend Carole Ann

A. Attached or Single: Attached to Adam (the love of my life)

B. Best Friends: My husband for sure, my mom, April, and all the girls I grew up with.

C. Cake or Pie: Cake for sure (ice cream cake from Baskin Robins)

D. Day of Choice: Sunday ( The day of rest)

E. Essential item: My car,clothes, diaper bag and cell phone

F. Favorite color: RED

G. Greatest accomplishment: My son Bridger

H. Hometown: Idaho Falls, ID

I. Indulgences: Chocolate

J. January or July: July ( We always go to Bear Lake)

K. Kids: Yes my son Bridger ( 2 Months)

L. Life is incomplete without: Love, family and church

M. Marriage date: November 1st, 2003

N. Number of siblings: 1 real brother, 2 half sisters, 2 step sisters and 3 step brothers

O. Oranges or apples: Apples ( Green Ones)

P. Phobias or fears: Spiders

Q. Quotes: umm, I'll get back to you.

R. Reason to smile: Knowing that my husband is happy and my son grinning at me

S. Season: I love Summer and Fall

T. Tag 4 friends: Hilarie, Marriane, Jodi and Bonnie

U. Unknown fact about me: I love to catch and clean fish

V. Very favorite store: Children's Place

W. Worst habit: Chewing my nails

X. X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound

Y. Your favorite food: Crab

Z. Zodiac: Pisces

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! You are so fast at tags, I always have to check your blog first to make sure I don't tag the same people. I love this tag it is so fun to read stuff about good friends.

Anonymous said...

Wow Genessa! I don't know about the fish thing....JK! That was fun to read!