Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bridger's Special Day

Sunday was Bridger's baby blessing. It was so much fun to get everyone together and catch up. We had a lot of people show up it was such an amazing day. We fit about 35- 40 people in our house it was pretty crazy. I am just so thankful to our friends and family for all the support that they have shown us throughout our lives , I could not ask for any better friends or Family we love you guys so much. These pictures below would be Bridger in his Baby blessing outfit. I was lucky that I decided to take pictures before the baby blessing because he was so grouchy Sunday. This out fit was made especially for him by my stepsister Candace. She is wonderful. Well I hope that you enjoy all the pictures that I have posted.


What a proud Daddy.
He gave Bridger such an amazing blessing. We love and appreciate you Adam.

This is the Four generations picture

Adams Grandparents Pa and Eva

This would be my Dad's Family.
Left to Right
Ashley, Mckenzie,Cole, Candace, Mark, Shelley, My Dad and Adam and I

This is my grandpa and grandma Wells

This is my brother and law Brandon and his wife Kari

This is my wonderful friend April and her little girl Taylor. She was such a great help
she cleaned up my kitchen and did the dishes. Thanks April.

This is Adam's Dad and step mom Barbara

This is Adam's mom and her man Martin
This was baby Bridgers birth announcement that we gave out to everyone at the blessing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bridger's pictures are perfect you were smart to take them before we all came and took over your house. We defenitely need to get together more often. Thanks for such a fun day.

The Price Family said...

Genessa, Bridger is so cute! I loved his blessing outfit. What a special day. Hope all is going well.

Holly said...

How fun! What a handsome little guy! It looked like the perfect day! :)

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

What a cute baby you have! I love his hair!It looks like you had a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

Those cards you gave out were so cute!! What a fun day. He so incredibly adorable! Thanks for stopping by a couple weeks ago so we could see him!!

Sutton Family said...

Looks great all the pic looked liked they turned out. Ha d a great time. Loook forward to more fun times...
April