These are a couple of pictures that Adam
got of little Bridger Sunday after church. We are so lucky, he is such a happy baby. Adam enjoys taking pictures of Bridger and always seems to catch to good ones.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Happy Baby
Labels:
Happy baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
He is so happy! Happy babies are the best, they make parenting worth it! So I am going to try and get a time set up for all of us to get together. I am so excited to see old friends catch up!
What a handsome baby! He sure does look happy! I also hope I get to see you when Marianne is in IF!
Those are great smile pictures! I remember hurrying to get the camera and by the time I got it ready they'd be done smiling :)! It's hard to get those!
Yeay! You have to take advantage of those big smiles! He is so stinking handsome.
He seems like such a happy little guy! And is he big for his age? He looks so chunky...I love it!!
Post a Comment