

Bridger was already to go help dad build his shed. He had to make sure that he had his hat on just like his dad. Adam worked on the shed all day on Saturday and finally finished it that night. We are so excited to be able to have our garage back.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Ready to help dad build our shed
Labels:
Building shed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Thanks for the comment! I need to add you to my list of friends! Your little man is so adorable!! i heard you were prego, but had no idea you already had him! I do miss our Bunko group, it was so much fun! Are you still in Cloverdale?
Oh to answer your question, we are having a girl!!! We are so excited! April told me she is Pregnant again, I am so happy for her! I'll keep checking your cute blog and add you to my friends!
He's so cute. So your house is still standing. The people who moved in we haven't really talked to but they take really good care of it. The kids miss your dog.
Post a Comment