Friday, April 25, 2008

10 Items Picture Tag
I was taggedby Holly so here are my items

Item #1 Kitchen Sink
Item #2 Inside the Fridge
Believe it or not I just decided to clean my fridge out last week so it is clean and EMPTY.

Item # 3 Favorite Shoes
My husband got these for me 2 years ago and they are still my favorite.

Item # 4 Inside My Closet
Just sent a load to DI

Item #5 Sons clothes hamper
Can't ever seem to be caught up.


Item #6 What my son is doing right now.
Playing with daddy.

Item #7 My favorite room
Kitchen. Red is my favorite color to decorate with.

Item #8 Picture of the toilet

Item #9 fantasy vacation
Hawaii

Item # 10 My Self Portrait

Hope this was what you were looking for. I am tagging Stephanie, Jodi, Carole Ann, Marriane, Bonnie, Hilarie, Jamie, April and Stacy that means that you have to write on your blog Stacy, I know your secret.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks for playing! :) You are so stinkin' cute!!

Anonymous said...

You little turd. Now i will have to clean my toilet and fridge! j/k thanks for thinking of me. looking forward to Sunday. Holly's right, you are stinkin' cute!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Genessa! I still want to see the rest of your house though! I promise I'll do the tag but it might take me a few days. I need your e-mail address also :)!

Hilarie said...

Fun tag! It's fun to have a little peek into your life. I did this tag a couple of weeks ago..

Bon said...

Your house looks so cute and you are looking so good! MIss you~