As you can see Bridger has been very busy helping me clean lately!! I would say that Bridger know what the word no means!! What do you think?
Bridger and Bronco have become good friends! Bridger loves to give Bronco kisses usually after he is done torturing Bronco!
![]()
I got a job!! Well it is a really part-part time job but i am so excited!! My friend Stephanie hooked me up!! I owe you big Steph! I am going to be doing a couple different classes. I am doing a kid Cheer class with Stephanie a gymnastics class and maybe some dance classes! It is going to be super fun to work with the kids and hang out with Stephanie again!!
So I think our plan as of right now is that we are closing on our house on the 25th! You heard me right we have a 3rd and hopefully final buyer!! I am not going to say that it is sold until we close, it seems to always come back to bite me! The papers are signed and are going to be handed in tomorrow to the financing company! I have no one else but the lord to thank for this blessing! I know that he knew what we needed! I am so grateful for the power of prayer!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Fun pictures and videos of Bridger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
That is awesome about your job and house!
I'm happy to hear such great news. I hope all goes well with the move and your new start. We sure will miss you!
Those videos are hilarious!!
The video was so funny! He is so cute. I'm happy to hear that things are going well.
Genessa, what is the name of the program you use to edit your pictures?
Heidi I use a program called Picnik.com. Super easy!!
Post a Comment