Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Crazy Last Week!!

Even though this is our last couple days in our house we decided that we could make time to go to the fair! We had a blast! It is amazing how things change after you have kids! Even though Bridger was not old enough to ride the big rides we managed to find this little car section where he could play! Here are a couple of our pictures!























Last night some of our friends through a surprise going away party for us a Sizzler! These girls are what make it so hard to leave! Kristi and I were visiting teaching partners and we clicked instantly. Emily was my roommate back in the day while I was going to ISU. Jeanette was a sister that Kristi and I went visiting teaching together. Oh I love these girls so much, they always seem to put a smile on my face. There are so many more people that I have recently met that just moved into the ward that I will miss dearly! You know who you ladies are! I know that the Lord had intended us to move here to help my testimony grow. We have such amazing people in this ward and I have learned so much from each of them. Heidi was an amazing Sunday school teacher. Thanks to all you that made this experience one that we will never forget!































This is Bridger trying to be like dad. Adam was putting some finishing touches on the sliding door and Bridger brought in this piece of wood to help him.



















This is a video of Bridger riding his motorcycle!


Last but not least. We have a total of 1 full day in our house! This has been such a bitter sweet experience. I am so happy to move on and see what the Lord has in store for us and at the same time I am so sad to not see all those familiar faces. I am glad that Pocatello is only 45 minutes away! I know that the Lord has had a hand in all this! We sold our house sooo fast and the fact that they wanted to move in ASAP! We sold our truck in 2 days and our couches in a week. My dad called a couple days ago and said that we should be able to get Adam a job when he is done with school! All this has been such a great blessing. Well next time I update we will no longer be home owners and will be moved in with my grandma.

5 comments:

Bunderson Family said...

You will be missed!! Genessa, I will still be looking at your blog and missing seeing you each week!! You are amazing and I do believe there had to have been a higher power helping in all of this the way your house has sold so quickly even with all the bumps, it still worked out!! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything! Change is always hard, but it's fun too. We'll miss you guys!

Genessa said...

I am going to miss you ladies so much! Jen you are an amazing friend also! You and your husband always have a huge smile on your faces! i love it! Chelsea, your family is amazing also! I am going to miss those sweet little girls and your husband always teasing me!! I am glad to know both your families! We will still need to stay in touch and do stuff!

The Price Family said...

Good Luck with the move and adjusting to a new place.

Amanda said...

Genessa, I'm going to miss you! And I'm bummed we didn't have more time to get to know each other! I felt like I made a good friend in the mother's lounge even before we moved into this ward! Thanks for everything and good luck!