
I guess that Adam and I are going through some changes in our life! For those of you who don't know Adam is going back to school! We are excited and nervous at the same time. Our house is up for SALE! We are a little sad about that, our ward is AMAZING!! There is just something special about the people in this ward, they are so carrying! We are going to try to sell it on our own and if nothing happens then we are going to list with a Realtor! Adam starts school the end of August! I thought that after he graduated that we would be done for awhile, I guess not! This is going to open up some good opportunities for our family in the future and hopefully do some traveling along the way!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Changes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Isn't it funny how fast things seem to change sometimes? This all has to be a big mix of exciting and scary at the same time for your family! Let me know if I can help with anything!
Good luck with everything. Sounds like some big decisions to be made.
I hate it when you have to move from a ward that you love. Hopefully your house sales fast looks like you guys fixed it up so nice. GOod Luck! Love your savings blog:).
Good for you guys! I think its a HARD thing to do, go back to school (I say that because Justin wants to get his AIT and masters...ahhh) but we both know it will be so worth it. He will be done before you know it and you guys will never look back. Good Luck!
Wow, that is crazy and awesome. I hope everything works out for you both. Goodluck selling you house.
I know on the front end going back to school can seem so discouraging, but you have to think of it this way--the time is going to pass one way or another, and in a couple of years you will be SO glad you started this journey now as opposed to later. At least that's what I have to tell myself as someone who is still very much living the student life...
You guys have some great adventures ahead of you though--and congrats in advance for selling your house!!
Where is he going to school, ISU? I hope everything goes as planned.
I think Adam got Javier seriously considering going to school for the same thing. I think he should go it too! Good luck with everything! Are you still gonna do a coupon class here in Idaho falls?
I wish you guys the best! That's a huge step but it'll be worth it. Just think of all the fun stores down there!
oh my... lots of changes.. but sounds like fun, changes are always adventures ;) and going back to school can only be such a great thing!
good luck selling your house.. sad to leave a great ward.. hopefully there is just another great one out there waiting for ya ;)
Post a Comment