Well there is not to much going on at our homestead! We have to talk at the end of the month, but that is about it. I have to talk about unselfish service, so if anyone has any thoughts that would be good to go along with that let me know!
Bridger is growing and learning so much everyday! He has starting signing a few things so that makes life so much easier! He is such a smart little kid! We are so blessed to have him in our life. This video is a little older but it is so cute!
I have also been busy COUPONING this week. There are some great deals going on right now! Check out my deals HERE
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
My savings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I just did my first coupon trip to albertsons today. I liked how I saved, but could have done much better. Its so confusing!
Post a Comment