Monday, August 17, 2009

Updates

First off to update you on our house! It is sold.We have buyers and have started the paper work. They are going to rent our house until they close in November. We are a little nervous but we are going to trust them! It is such a bittersweet feeling. I am so happy to be closer to our family, but I am so sad to leave my house and my ward! I know the lord knows what is best forour family!!




Adam starts school on the 24th of this month. We are pretty nervous and excited at the same time. He is going into the Radcon Tech program at EITC. We are so excited to see what this job will bring.




Of course we can't leave out my crazy kid! Adam was working on the steps to our deck and went to check on Bridger and found this!! An Open car door....................














He had climbed in the back seat over the arm rest to the front seat and was turning on the hazard lights!! I tell you this kid can figure anything out!!



















Here are a couple of cute videos that we have taken lately I hope that you enjoy!! To see what is going on in the couponing world click HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on selling you house so fast! What a blessing especially at this time. I thought Steph said you were moving to Utah.., no? Bridger is pure comedy, you must laugh all day!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast you sold it! That's crazy!! We're going to miss you guys in the ward