Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cute pictures and updates

Since we are moving back to Idaho Falls soon we are trying to get our stuff in order and we decided before we headed out we better go see the grandparents, they had not seen Bridger for awhile. Bridger loves animals but he really like this kitten at there house!! Here are some cute pictures!! Adam started school and he loves it! We are so excited to see where this job will take us. I think that our plan for sure is to get a job with a rent-a-tech and travel for 1-2 years. I have always wanted to travel so why not get paid well while you do it! We have another person that wants to buy our house! They just moved here from Texas and are really excited about it! Nothing is final tell you close though!!


















Bridger and Pa














Bridger and I














Adam and Bridger strolling on the walker






































Here is a picture of Brandon!! He is doing very well considering all that he has been through!



















Here is a updated picture of Colin! Is he not a doll! We love this little boy so much! He is being well taken care of and is very loved!














Last but not least Couponing...
Total Spent .30
Total Saved 19.43

3 comments:

Bon said...

Good luck on your house! And that is a steal of a deal!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you may have found another buyer! Hopefully it goes through and works out for you guys. Where'd you get the lysol? I want some!

The Cook Clan said...

Fun pictures!