What a great weekend we had. It was so nice to be able to stay home. I am glad that we had no reason to go to Idaho Falls, the weather was horrible. My little sister Meagan came down and hung with us Saturday we had a great time. Hera are some pictures of Bridger in his Easter clothes. Yes they were supposed to be for Easter, but my son is huge and children's place clothes are small!


This is one of Bridger's new big boy pj's that his grandma bought him. And slippers to go along with them.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Random Post
Labels:
Random post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Man that kid is so handsome! And what a big boy he is too!:)
How adorable! I cant wait to get our big boys next to each other! Its going to be so much fun :)
Whad a cutie, and he looks awfully handsome in those spidey jamies. (As my zachary would say.)
What a handsome boy! Hey, at least you realized to get those clothes out before you didn't get any use out of them!
That vest is too cute! You're such a good little blogger!
P.S. I think I've gained 10 pounds in sugar cookies today.
I LOVE that little sweater vest on him,SO Cute!!
He is adorable! Love the Easter Outfit in October!! ;) Hey question for you, what computer system do you have that lets you add those fun graphics (like words)to your pictures?
Cute Easter outfit, guess you'll get to go shopping again! My kids always fit into bigger sizes too.
Little Adam. He is a cutie. Glad you had a great weekend.
love all the pics of your little guys! too cute. and your family pictures are beautiful.. i love that one of you guys on the bridge! such a cute family
Sweater vests on little boys are oh soo cute! Maddox was always much bigger than clothes too. I think he came home from the hospital in 3-6 months. It just keeps getting worse. He's only 3 1/2 and I have him in 5-6 size shirts. Ugh!
Post a Comment