I decided to make a post every week of what I am thankful for. I feel that it will remind me how blessed I am. I started with Family because Family is the most important thing to me. I am so grateful for my family and extended family, they bring so much meaning to my life. I have no idea where I would be in life without them. I just want to tell each one of them how much I love them, and how grateful I am for all that they do for us. We could not live with out you.
(If anyone is missing from the pictures, sorry this is all I had)
Saturday, October 18, 2008
This week I am thankful for Family
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
Family is sooo important, I agree! Loved the pics, looks like you are surrounded by wonderful people :)
Family is so important! We are so blessed to have them and be surrounded by people we love!!
Love your pictures, you do have a great family and that means the world.
You lucky girl. When it comes down to it,Family is everything. Remember that your friends here in IF love you too. Hope to see you soon!!
Hey Genessa. Blogging is going ok. I would love a few pointers though. I really have no idea what I am doing! Your page is so cute and your family is beautiful! Thanks hun!
what a great idea to post about something you are grateful for once a week! we all need to remember to do things like that to remind ourselves of how truely blessed we are! thanks for sharing the cute idea! families are the best!!!
I am so confused! I can't even figure out how to add people onto the list to follow their blog. Help!!!
What a good idea! Families are the best thing ever! We hope we are close to ours again next year...we have really missed them!
Post a Comment