
Well my baby is officially 7 months now, I can't believe it. I have no idea where the time has gone. He amazes me so much on the new things that he picks up on. Bridger is starting the process of learning how to crawl. He can say dada and Mum. It is so fun to watch him change so much everyday. I am so blessed to have this little man in my life, I thank my heavenly father everyday for trusting me with such a special spirit. These pictures show a little of his personality, he is very curious and such a happy baby.Thanks Chris and Garth for the cute outfit.



Tuesday, October 21, 2008
7 Months old
Labels:
7 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





16 comments:
genessa...what a handsome little guy you have! :) he sure is cute!! I love checking your blog and seeing your new posts! You guys are such a cute family!!
What a cutie! He looks just like his daddy. It sure is fun to be a mommy and your right life flies right bye once you have them.
Cute Genessa! You can tell how much you love him!!
Awww He is so cute! I can't believe how much he looks like his dad! Happy 7 months!
Cute pictures Genessa!! I love the first one by the rock. He is a stud! He really is starting to look so grown up.
I have to agree! He has a wonderful personality. It was good seeing you at WallyWorld the other day. After you had left, I realized I hadn't introduced you to Clayton. I am so rude! I am so so sorry!
What amazing pictures! You must have an awesome camera!!!
I love the hat! Where did you find it? I have only been able to find toddler sizes online. Hey email me your address and directions to your house jamie_leigh_21@hotmail.com. I am thinking I will stop by Friday?
how cute! he's adorable.
I love those pictures. He is such a cutie! i hope all is well.
That hat is too cute! I can't believe you can get him to keep it on! He really is adorable!!
I agree with everyone on the hat, so cute! Dylan does not keep on hats, the stinker. Bridger really is cute. Really adorable!
Hey Genessa! It was good to hear from you and your family is absolutely adorable! Wow, your kid is way too cute and you do a really good job with the photography! I just started messing around with it, what program do you use to edit? Your pictures look really great! I live in Pocatello with my Husband Dane and we are here for a bit to get our start in life. It's fun, he is a great guy. Where are you living?
Hey, thanks for saying hi. It's fun to see friends from high school and see what they are up to, and there cute families. You have a great looking family.
Okay is has officially been too long since I have seen you. Bridger is getting so big. But, man will the poor kid ever grow out of looking like Adam! J/k You are doing awesome with your photography. LOVE IT.
This post was so cute. What a cute and happy little Fam!
Post a Comment