Saturday, October 4, 2008

Busy Weekend

This weekend started out with going to Salt Lake with my sister Candace. We had such a great time just hanging out. The weather was a little cold but nothing to bad. It was awesome to be able to take Bridger in the waiting room of the Salt Lake temple. I was trying to show him the pictures but he just wanted to laugh at me. The spirit is always amazing inside the temples I want my son to recognize that spirit. Thanks Candace for inviting me to go with you, it was a fun day. And then Saturday morning we get a call from Adam's brother saying that Adam's dad had fallen of the hay bales and he wanted a blessing. So we headed to Idaho Falls to go see his dad. He was pretty beaten up. He broke 6 ribs, punctured his lung and broke a bone in his eye socket. He will be out for awhile. I just want to say how grateful I am for the power of priesthood and the knowledge that we have to be able to heal through our heavenly father. Our prayers are with you Dennis, and we hope that you will be back on your feet soon.





















9 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures, how great to have gone to Salt Lake...
I hope your Father in Law recovers quickly.

Hilarie said...

Oops forgot to sign my husband out.. the last message was from me...

Bon said...

Love the pictures and glad you had a great time!

Becca and Jared Anderson said...

Wow--that is so scary when things like that happen. Tell Dennis I hope he recovers quickly. I am right down the road from him---let me know if he needs anything!

Take care!!! :)

Sutton Family said...

Great Pictures Genessa. Hope Dennis gets better soon.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I love Salt Lake! I hope to be near enough to visit that temple soon! I love the spirit felt in temples. You really need to visit the Nauvoo temple sometime. I have never been in a temple that I felt such an overwhelming spirit as I feel in that temple. I think it must be the early saints...

Jamie said...

That sucks I missed you......again. It was my brother in laws bday so I was running back and forth doing stuff all day. Oh yeah and the dentist sucked too! I will for sure stop by on my trip to IF, will you be around?

Talia said...

I'm so glad you found my blog. Jenn had told me about yours and I'll admit I've peeked a time or two. I'll for sure be back more often! Great pics!

I'm sorry to hear about Adams dad...OUCH! I hope he had a quick recovery!

The Price Family said...

I love the pictures and you look great. Hope his dad gets better soon.