This is Bridger's new bath tub. He absolutely loves it. Adam decided to name it the Quaker, just like the car on Mario Kart. 

Thursday, October 9, 2008
Fun pictures from the week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is Bridger's new bath tub. He absolutely loves it. Adam decided to name it the Quaker, just like the car on Mario Kart. 

7 comments:
So fun!
How adorable! I seriously love that he has hair!!! SO LUCKY! I am thinking about stopping by on Fri the 24th when I drive through?
Love the maple leaf. That is a cute tub, where'd you find it?
CUTE! The Maple leaf is a great touch. I have several pictures of my boys in the tub, they're too cute in there you know?, and you sometimes forget about the little dilly wackers. :0) Nice touch up. What program are you using for your photos?
How stinking cute is that? I love the new family picture! Who took them?
He is so adorable! That bath is so cute! Is he able to sit by himself yet?
He's getting so big. I think he looks like you in that middle picture Genessa. So cute!
Post a Comment