I finally had a chance to finish a couple more photos. I have been baking bread for 4 hours today. I had a bright idea of making 4 batches of Amish bread and freezing them. What a project. I made 2 loaves each of blueberry, poppy seed, cheesecake with macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips and just the original bread. So here are a couple of more photos that I finished. Thanks for all the comments. Many of you have been asking what program I use, it is picnik.com. It is very user friendly. Thanks Bonnie!
Bridger was having a hard time concentrating





They got a new feature and I just wanted to test it
This is a picture of April's new baby Rilee. She is a doll
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
More Pictures
Labels:
More Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You have so many CUTE pictures!! I love the 6 months ones of Bridger and your new family ones! Your hair is getting so long, it's way cute :)
Your pictures look GREAT! You have a talent..keep it going. You look soo good for just having that baby Geness. What a cute family!
Holy hidden talent girl. I love all the pics, Megan's especially. What a cute family you have!
Post a Comment