As I was watching the news tonight they were asking everyone where there were at during 9/11 when the towers were being hit. I was getting ready to go to my fist class at ISU, I remember thinking in my mind it can't be true. They just kept playing it over and over. Later that night they were still missing tons of people. That night I realized how bad it actually was. To all those who were in the towers and there families my heart reaches out to you. There is a plan for everything and for some reason this was a trial that our country needed to go through. I can't even imagine losing someone so fast but I am so thankful for the knowledge that I have of the plan of Salvation. I am thankful for the President and that decision he made to go after those who hurt our country. What a noble man he is for standing by the decision he made, even though people thought he was wrong. And most of all to those serving in the military, they are the reason why America is amazing. Thanks to there families for allowing them to serve. I am so grateful to be an American. For All those who have served and continue to serve in the military, Thank You. You are true Heroes. I am going to start a 9/11 tag so I can see what everyone was doing when the planes crashed into the twin towers and there thoughts of 9/11. I tag everyone that reads this.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Remembering 9/11 Tag
Labels:
Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Holy cow that clip is so beautiful! Thanks for making me ball like a baby! "God Bless The USA" is one of my Faves. I loved it, thanks!
It is so crazy to remember everything. I too was getting ready for class at ISU. Crazy world!
on the forth of july i wrote a post saying that i can't hear that song without balling my eyes out ever since 9-11. thanks for this post.. pretty powerful, and so good for us to remember how blessed we are to have such amazingly brave people fighting for our freedom. that is a day NO ONE will ever forget, nor should we! thanks again
Hey how did your vinyl work out? I hope good, if you have any questions feel free to let me know:) It was good to see you, your little man is adorable!
Hey Genessa! I was excited when I saw that you commented on my blog. I'm going to add you to my blog roll, if you don't mind. It's fun to see what you're up to. Your little boy is adorable! Looks like you're doing great. Things are well for us. I'm working, putting my husband through school. I'm not the best at updating my blog, but I'm working on it. Keep in touch!
That song always gives me goose bumps. I was in CA while I waited for Jason to return from New Orleans on a business trip. He was trapped there because of all the airports being shut down for 2 days. I was HORRIFIED all by myself being by another big city (Los Angeles) waiting for the unknown to happen. I was so relieved when jason finally made it home a few days later. I too am thankful to have people bravely fighting for us to have the freedoms that we do. Good post Genessa.
Post a Comment