Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bridger 6 Months and new milestones

I can't believe that my baby is 6 months already. He has grown up way to fast. We went to the doctor yesterday and he weighed 18 lbs 8 oz and was 28 inches long. I thought to myself for a second, that can't be right. I asked the doctor what he weighed last time. The doctor said 18 lbs 9 oz. So my child has not gained anything. The doctor said they must have weighed him wrong at his 4 month because it was such a huge jump. So we will probably take him back in a month just to make sure. So he is now in the 75th percentile for his weight and 95th still for his height.





































Bridger has hit some new milestones also. He rolls all over the floor, from one side to the other. He can sit up, but tends to fall over now and then. And this video is the newest thing. I just can't stand it, he is so cute.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cutie Genessa!! so cute!

Anonymous said...

That is by far one of the cutest thins I have seen in a very long time. What an adorable little man! And the sweet potatoe face is fabulous, too. You are such a good mom!!

Bon said...

Those percentages remind me of Caleb. He was always towering over those his age and I loved it!!! What a handsome kid!!

Amy said...

What cutie it does go by so fast.

Jamie said...

How cute! I cant wait to get our two little guys together :) It sounds like Will is almost as big as him already!!!

Kristin said...

Thanks for the comments you give on my blog! I always love those! We are loving our new place here in Oregon. It's nice to finally have room to move around :) Your little boy is such a handsome guy. Cute pictures!

The Price Family said...

I would love to just squeeze him!

Sutton Family said...

Your Blog looks awesome, love all the pictures and stories and video's. oh ya Rilee loves the swing now:)

April

The Cook Clan said...

What a cutie! That is where Mckenna has been at every doctors app....75th for weight and 95th for height. She is going to be tall and skinny like her daddy. Look how big he is getting!

Janae said...

Sooo Cute! Seriously..sooo cute!!