What a busy couple of weeks it has been. It has been so much fun hanging out with Family and letting them all see Bridger.
My stepbrother Robby got married on Saturday at my grandma Smith's house in Rigby. It was a beautiful ceremony. Let me tell you these two know how to have fun.
This would be Alyssa. I had to beg her to let me take a picture of her. She reminded me of Goldy Locks. She is so beautiful.
Left to right
My dad, Shelley, Angels mom, Angel, Robbie, Robbie's dad and Step mom
Ashley and baby Brigder
My girls
This is what I mean by they like to have fun.
Robby looked amazing. Great job Angel:)
The cake
This would be grandpa Smith. He is so much fun.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Robbie and Angels wedding
Labels:
Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
For those of you who were wondering how I do the editing it is picnik.com. It is really fun and easy.
Hi! Candace sent me over to see the lovely wedding cake! Great job ladies!!! What a beautiful family you have!
I have a son named Bridger too! (He's 15)
What a pretty wedding, looks like too much fun. And your pics of Bridger in the rocking chair are very cute.
Your little boy is the cutest ever!
I love love loved that wedding cake. it is quite possibly the most beautiful cake I have ever seen, and so unique.
We had a blast at the fair as well. We did that bobble head dance cd thing, did you see it?
Post a Comment