Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Family Pictures

So we decided to try and take some family pictures with my good old Canon camera. It takes great pictures. I did some editing also. Tell me what you think. This is all that I have edited so far so there will be more.

































































































Happy Birthday Eric. Here are a few things we love about Eric.
1- He LOVES the Lakers
2- He works hard at everything he does
3-He loves being an Uncle
4-He knows that the church is true
5-He is himself. We love you Eric

13 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Love the pictures! You did a wonderful job!

Hilarie said...

Super cute pictures Genessa!! What a darling family you have!

Bon said...

Great job Genessa! I love all of them!!

Holly said...

Those turned out way cute!!!

Audra said...

Wow what great pictures! I love the one of the three of you on the bridge and the one of Adam and Bridger. Nice job!

Jamie said...

Way good! They look so great :)

The Price Family said...

What a cute little family, they turned out really good.

Crystal Taylor said...

Those are beautiful!!! Your sis is a hottie man tell the parents to watch out of those guys!!! Hey what program do you use to edit????

Heidi said...

what cute pics. I love the editing. How do you do it? I'm glad we exchanged blog addresses- yours is so cute.
Heidi

Kristin said...

Cute pictures! I really like the one on the bridge. So fun!

Sutton Family said...

Awesome Genessa everything looks Awesome.
April

Lacie and Jared said...

Love the pictures of your family! I don't know how much Adam reads your blog- but I went to HS with Adam and met you guys in the Temple once. Say HI to Adam for me.

Chy said...

ok so I'm a little late at looking at these but I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!! The one where you are hiding in the trees and they are looking for you...SOOOO CUTE! It helps that your beautiful;)