This would be a sneek-peek of Bridger's cute costume. He makes a really cute Monkey! He was no thrilled though.
This was when he was ok with it.
Our Pumpkins that my mom and I carved last night. They turned out pretty good considering that we used a paring knife.
Meagan and the Pumpkin that she carved at Braxton's
These are a few things that we have been up to these last couple of weeks.

These are some of Bridger's cars. He loves to try to pack them all in his hands. SO cute!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Sneek-Peek
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
How stinkin ADORABLE! Way cute! Will is totally into cars too lately, I LOVE IT! Miss ya girl!
Boys just know how to be Boys. My boys love playing with cars to.
Oh my gosh! He's a mini Adam! :) Hope you guys are doing better!
I love the monkey costume, you did a great job! I was thinking of getting Gavin something for Christmas that he can carry all of his little cars around in, he also tries to pick up every one that he owns, its cute.
Nice work on the costume. The hat on the top is hilarious!! Bridger is starting to look so grown up!
So cute, I love Halloween it makes me laugh at all the cute customs people come up with.
Loved having you guys come and visit. Was very thoughtful that we got included in you Halloween festivities.
You need to change my blog address.
You have the old one, the new one is. http://bobrann.blogspot.com/
Later
barb
Post a Comment