Bridger has been a little of schedule since I was at the hospital for 5 days. The day Adam came home he was falling asleep in his high chair.
I am working on some pictures from the hospital and the accident to check back soon. Adam is doing so good. I am so proud of him for his strength. He has been such an inspiration to me. Man am I one lucky woman. We are going to married 6 years on the first it is a bummer that we will probably be spending it at home. If any of you have some ideas for me to do for a romantic night at home, please help. Thanks for everyone's comments we really appreciate it!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Sleepy Baby!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Ha ha! How adorable! Such a cute little boy.
I am so glad you are home! Seriously girl, hang in there :) We love you guys!
That is so funny! I love when that happens! Good Luck with everything!
I love that! SOoooo cute. I thought it was funny how you were trying not to laugh.
This is pretty funny!!
SO FUNNY! We had a sleepy little guy at our house the other day too. I love that he is grinning everytime he wakes up, so cute! Good luck with getting your hubby better, we are thinking of you.
Post a Comment