This last weekend ended up being a very busy weekend. To say the least we got a lot done. We left at about 2:00. We got to stop by April's house, and Pa and Eva's house before the festivities began. Then I went and picked Lisa and Taybre up to head to Steph's brothers reception. It was so much fun to chat and catch up.
Me and the girls at the reception

Then we were off to the Emotion bowl to watch Meagan Cheer. The kids were awesome.

Then on Saturday Bridger and I were off to Shelley to watch my sister Ashley dance. That little stinker never tells me when she dances so it was great to be able to watch her. Then at 1:30 I met some of the girls that I used to work at Westmark with for lunch. We had a blast catching up and seeing how much all the kids had grown.
After lunch Bridger and I rushed home so we could make it to our ward Valentine party. We had a blast. We played the newlywed game and Adam and I were contestants. I was pretty surprised that we did as good as we did. We were one of the last three couples.
These are a couple of our good old friends from the ward

Last but not least my little Angel. He has grown up so much I can't even believe it. These are some of the new things that he is doing. You ask him how old he will be on his Birthday and he will show you the number one. and the newest thing is pulling his hair. Kind of strange I know!

We had so much fun this last weekend and are so blessed that we got to catch up with all my old friends. I appreciate all you sticking with me after I went private. Know that I am private I will feel more comfortable posting things. My brother in law is going through a divorce and I did not feel comfortable with her being able to see what's going on in our lives. I just wanted to protect ourselves and him at the same time.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
An Eventful Weekend
Labels:
dance recital,
Meagans game,
Reception,
ward party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Geez I look fat in that picture!!!! You are such a good little blogger! I'm impressed that Bridger can do the one sign. I don't even think Addie can do that.
Are you sure he's not playing with his hair? Both of my boys LOVE to twirl their hair and anyone else who will let them. I personally love it. Its their way of relaxing, I think its how they still go to sleep.
I love the picture or you, steph an lisa!!! miss you girls!
Hey was that Steph's Bryan I read about in the news? How aweful for something like that to happen! Do you know what happened to drive him to that? I feel horrible for Steph and her family. Please send my regards!
What a weekend you had! IT was fun to see you and Bridger and everyone else You will have to e-mail me a copy of the pictures.
Cute new background!
What a fun and busy weekend! Bridger is so cute!
I love the green!! IT sure is BRIGHT!!! Bridger sure is cute.
Post a Comment