Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sneak Peek and More Bridger

As most of you know the projects at our house are never ending. This is a sneak peek of what we have been doing to our office/Adam's game room. It is a crazy green I know. When you see the completed room you will understand! Until then here is your SNEAK PEEK!
Before the Remodel









After the remodel and first coat of green!









BRIDGER AND MORE BRIDGER

As most of you can see I think that I talk on the phone to much my son is starting to copy me! When you give him the phone now he hold it up to his ear. He is still a little shy of saying anything, so he just sits there!












So the other night Adam and I were trying out the new guitar hero World Tour that I bought from my good old friend Steph and this is what we found!! If you know the Phillip's boys then you know they don't clean up after themselves. It was a little quite so we looked over there and Bridger was eating his left over pizza sauce. As you can see he REALLY enjoyed himself!





















Last but not least a video. Sorry it is a little dark. Bridger loves being the little Drumer. ENJOY!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Haha I love it! What a cute little man, its crazy the trouble they find. I LOVE the green! Seriously! I have been trying to convince Mike to do our bathroom that same color and he is being such a butt. I might have to just do it while he is at work one day......you have inspired me!

The Cook Clan said...

How cute!!! What a little stinker. We have days like that as well. How is Steph holding up? How is the family.

Bon said...

Can't wait to see more! I am diggin' the green!!