My baby is officially 8 months old. I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like yesterday I was yelling to Adam "I think it's time to go" as I was crawling on the floor. What an amazing and spiritual experience it was, even after laboring for over 20 hours at home. I could not have asked for a better little spirit to have joined our family. Bridger amazes me everyday of the new things he some how picks up. I love this little man more than words could ever express. Being a mom is more rewarding then anything I have ever experienced. How lucky I am to be blessed to be a mom.
So I have never put my Christmas tree up this early. I have no idea what is wrong with me. I think I may be a little excited for Christmas this year. Bridger picked out his first Christmas ornament today, it is very cute. I gave him a choice of three and he picked Santa. Here are a few pictures of Bridger discovering the Christmas tree. Since Bridger has started to figure out the crawling thing he is getting into EVERYTHING!



Bridger recently has started makingthe funniest faces.
He is very dramaticand makes
things seem ten times
worse than they actually are.
This is his "give me it or I will cry face"
Curious Face Sassy face

These last 8 months have been amazing. I look forward to watching our family grow. I am nervous to try to raise children with the temptations that are in the world today, but I can't wait to see who they become. Since Thanksgiving is in two days I thought that I would write about some thing that I was thankful for.
I am thankful for these innocent little children and the spirit they bring. Our father and Heaven constantly reminds us that we need to become as little children. They remind me everyday of how we should be living. I just want to thank those who let me be a part of your children lives. It really means the world to me.



Tuesday, November 25, 2008
8 Months old
Labels:
8 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
That was a neat post. Thanks for sharing. You take some cool pictures!
He is such a handsome little man! Your such a great mommy :)
Genessa- I am greatful for you and the example you are to me. You are such a wonderful mom and you make me want to be better. Thanks for being such a good friend!! Happy Thanksgiving.
Oh my goodness Genessa, he is so freaking cute! I can't believe he is 8 months already! Time goes so fast! I can't believe that my little guy will be 1 next month! I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
well I am not surprised you already put up your tree it just sounds like you!! Happy Thanksgiving and I agree with you after the holidays would be much better to time to get together!!
So sweet! I know just how you feel about finding motherhood so rewarding! It is so much more than I ever thought anything could be and brings such purpose to your life!
He's growing up so quick! He has the prettiest eyes!
No Genessa thank you for being the best friend ever and a great example to me and a great friend to my daughters. Sorry to hear about your grandpa
Post a Comment