Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ward Fall Festival and Picture Tag










This has been such a busy month for us. Around the holiday's we seem to get really busy. Our ward is so amazing they always plan such fun stuff. They have fun games for the kids to play. And they also have line dancing at the end. We sat back on the sidelines and watched Matt and Emily get down. Here are a couple of pictures from this fun night.








Picture Tag

This was a picture tag from my friend Hilarie.
This is a picture of Adam's grandpa and grandma side.
Very old pictures
It is the Fourth Picture in my fourth folder. And
then I tag four people. I tag
Jodi
Charish
Barbara again
Lisa

7 comments:

Bon said...

Wow! How fun! I love your hair too by the way! It is gorgeous!

Hilarie said...

I was going to say the same thing, I love your hair. It looks great. Sounds like you guys had a fun time.

Jamie said...

Fun, fun, fun! And I too love your hair :) Fabulous! We aren't headed home until right before Christmas. I will keep you posted though, are you headed this way?

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun this last week! I diddo everyone else's comments about your hair! It looks so great on you!

The Cook Clan said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I love your hair!

Sutton Family said...

The hair looks awesome Genessa looks like tons of fun.

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Wow G! I love your hair!