So this year my poor son got very sick. It started on Wednesday with a high fever at 104.7. His fever stayed over a hundred until Saturday until he broke out with a rash. He ended up getting Roseola or aka baby measles. So I dressed him up as Baby Mario yesterday. Better late than never.

These are his Halloween Pj's(or Adam calls them convict PJ's) that Nana Trace got him

Bridger and Adam running around on the lawn mower. Don't worry the blade is up. Yes we have a riding lawn mower our yard is HUGE!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Happy Late Halloween
Labels:
Halloween and mowing lawn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
that's too bad... good thing you still dressed him up even a couple days late. He's adorable. You should give me a call some time so we can get together. I think it would be a lot of fun. 3392952.
I'm sorry he was so sick! He made a cute baby mario though!
He's the cutest little Mario ever- Your riding lawnmower cracks me up- I think you should have Bridger ride with Adam when he mows it- Our neighbors have a tiny baby that they put in a carrier when they mow and the baby falls to sleep by the sound and motion almost instantly.
Glad Bridger's feeling better. And yes we all do need a get together- I'm pretty flexible any time and here or there just let me know!
that is so sad and aweful! poor kid! he looks super cute!
My little girl got sick too on halloween! I'm glad we went to our ward party a week before otherwise we wouldn't have any pictures of her. I love Bridger's constume too!
That is so sad that Buddy Bridger was so sick! I am glad to see that he is doing well! I would be totally up to driving to Pocatello for a get together plus I really want to see your house! I think that it would be fun to do the couples thing for sure I really miss everyone. Oh, could you message me your phone number my phone quit and I lost all of my numbers and if you could get me Angie's too that would be great!
Let me guess... ADAM's idea for the costume??? so cute! i remember adam doing a speech in high school about how video games help a kid/person to be better corrdinated in so many ways... i don't know if the teacher bought it or not! you make me laugh adam. your boy is so cute.
Absolutely adorable as baby mario. too bad adam didn't dress as mario.
Okay so am glad I didn't stop by. Scary! I am glad he is better :) What a cute costume! Mike has a Mario shirt and I have a Princess Peach shirt that we wear while playing Wii. Its our mandatory uniform at our house! Ha ha we are lame!
What cutie!!
We missed you at Mom's party. Glad Bridger is doing better. He makes a very cute Mario.
Post a Comment