As most of you already know I love to take pictures of my baby. Here are some recent ones of him in his new church outfit. He looks so grown up it makes me so sad. These pictures are some of my favorites. The last one is him in this cool hat and scarf that match.



This last weekend I happened to be there when Meagan's date came by for the girls choice dance so of course I had to take some pictures. There theme was from Alice And Wonderland. I thought the shirts turned out great!


This Week I am thankful for the Temple
I am so thankful for the knowledge that I have of the temple. With everything that is going on in the world today it is nice to go to the temple and forget about the outside world. The spirit is so strong and testifies to me every time I am there the importance of temple work. I am so grateful for a husband who took me through the temple to be an eternal family.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Random Post
Labels:
Random post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Love the pictures as always. He is getting big.
Cute litte kiddo! I love that picture of the Salt Lake temple. Do you mind if I still it?
Your lil' boy is so adorable. I love these random posts, I just did one myself but it isn't nearly as interesting. I love that photo of the temple, it is beautiful!
He is soooooooo handsome. I feel the same way about the temple. I also really liked the T-shirts from you sisters dance. Way cute!
He is so cute! You do a great job at picture taking!
http://www.smilebox.com/
above is a scrapbook site I thought you might like to check out
Great Pictures too btw
barb
First thank you for reminding me how important it is to go to the temple, it has been too long since we have been. Your little guy is so cute and big, ooh I just love him. And Megan is flipping cute, I cannot believe how much she looks like you and your mom. Have a wonderful week!!
Hey! So, I am checking out your blog...Bridger is so stinkin' cute. It is hard to see how fast they grow up. I loved the temple pic you posted.!!
See you soon!
Jen
He is getting so big and cuter then ever if that is possible. I agree with steph it has been to long maybe we can all get together and go. I think our husbands need children time!!!!
Post a Comment