Sunday, June 22, 2008

Guitar Hero, Dr. Pepper, and a fun Sunday.

Today was a fun day hanging out with some of the family. Adam's mom, brother and his wife came down after church and I cooked some dinner. These are some pictures of Bridger enjoying some DP and playing some guitar Hero. He thought watching was boring so he decided to try it out himself.




8 comments:

Audra said...

Very Cute! He is growing up so fast- I can't believe I missed the lunch and Angie's- I really need to check my voice mails better- Hopefully we can plan another one before the summers over!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Genessa! He is adorable. He know how to choose a good pop too :)

Jamie said...

How cute! I love that you take pics of all the fun silly things, its so fun!

Anonymous said...

Man he's good at that game. Don't tell Bryan but I think Bridger would beat him!! He is really growing up too fast. Hope your summers going good.

Challis said...

Hey you!! I just found your blog and it looks like things are going so great for you right now. Your little guy is so cute and you look wonderful. I'm glad I have found a way to stalk you now:) I'm at challisandjosh.blogspot.com if you want to stalk me too.

The Cook Clan said...

What cute pictures. He is such a cute little guy. How old is he now?

{Trisha} said...

Nessa! I just found your blog and wanted to say HI! Your little boy is so cute! Hey if you're around IF for the 4th of July weekend, my mother-in-law is throwing me a baby shower and it would be fun to see you if you can come! It's on Saturday the 5th, I posted the invite on my blog so it has all the info on it. Glad I found ya!

{Trisha} said...

P.S. Do you have Steph's email? She commented on my blog to send her my email, but I don't have hers and her blog is private so I can't leave her a comment or anything! If you leave it in a comment, I just won't publish it so not everyone will see it. Thanks!