



I kind of went on a shopping spree on the internet last week and had to bring the outfits to show my mom. We always seem to find things to do at my mom house. We were looking at the clothes and decided to try them on Bridger and have a fashion show. These are a few of the outfits that I picked up from the children' s place. I have decided that is my new favorite store.

Here are a few pictures of what it looked like on our way home Saturday night. It was crazy how dark the sky was.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Fashion Show
Labels:
Bad Weather,
Fashion Show
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Genessa, you are too funny with that baby. He is so stinkin cute. I am so glad that you get to be a mom. It is the most wonderful gift. I loved all the outfits. So you said you ordered them from the internet. What is that website? E-mail me at nuttalld@lycos.com
Gotta love Childrens Place I still don't understand why Idaho Falls dosn't have one...?
Oh I forgot to tell you if you google Childrens place coupons you can usually find a 20% off coupon on your entire order every month. I love it!
Post a Comment