It has been really hot here on Pocatello so I decided to buy Bridger and I a pool. We wanted him to get used to the cold water so when we go to Heise on the 4th he wouldn't freak. He likes it for the most part. These are a few of the pictures we got.
This is Bridger ready to swim
This is Bridger Chillin in his Kiddie Float
Bridger again
We have wanted a Wii for awhile so we decided to buy one. Adam is teaching Bridger how to play Mario Kart already. I thought this was a cute picture. As most of you probably know Adam is a gamer, so all he could ever hope for is a playmate.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Ready to swim and playing the Wii
Labels:
swimming and playing Wii
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Cute.....maybe he will follow in his daddy's footsteps!
Genessa..He is seriously too cute! You sound like you're adjusting to motherhood very well. Speaking of mothers, how is yours doing? And Eric and Megan? How are they and how old is Megan now? It was also nice to see a picture of your dad in the photo of Bridger's blessing day. I haven't seen him since I was a wee little thing, I almost didn't recognize him.
Post a Comment