4th of July
Well the 4th of July was a busy busy day. My son ended up getting a really bad cold so these are all the pictures that I ended up with. We went to the parade in the morning and Heise in the afternoon, and by then Bridger was getting very sick so we decided after our BBQ to skip the fireworks and head home. On our way home we saw the start of the Idaho Falls fireworks, the Blackfoot fireworks, and the end of the Pocatello fireworks. That worked for us.
This is Cindy our friend from our old ward and Bridger . Taylor Sutton down below 

This is Meagan in the Parade. I am not sure who all knows but she is a Varsity Cheerleader at IF Highschool and she is a Sophmore. Both Ashley and Meagan have grown up so much. I am so proud of both of them. This last picture is Bridger and I at the parade. He does not feel so well.

House Projects
These are a few of our projects that we have done to our house. I have a couple of before and after pictures. These are for you Stacy sorry it took so long. I love colors as you can see. I think that they bring so much personality into a home. My dad helped us with the crown molding and bead board. Thanks dad for all your help. My mom helped us paint the front room while I was sick on the couch.



This is our latest project. We had know idea what we gotten ourselves into. We got 16 trees to plant. As you can see we are half done. Adam worked very hard on this all day Saturday. My mom and I did the front yard. She is very artistic with landscaping. Thanks for a long hot day of work.

Monday, July 7, 2008
4th of July and house updates
Labels:
4th of July and house updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Your house pictures are great, what a difference!!
Wow, your house is so cute! I have yellow as my main color as well. How funny. That is too bad that your little guy got sick. Mckenna, too got her first cold this last week and a half. No fun at all but she has handled it very well.
Your house looks great! Looks like you had a good Fourth!
Poor Bridger! His first 4th of July and he did't feel good! Your house is adorable! Sometime this summer we'll come to Ross park and see the whole thing :)
Hey Genessa..you'll begin to learn that kids always seem to get sick when a holiday is near. It stinks. Poor guy! Your house is very cute, nice color choices and your mom always had such a nice yard. She IS good at that stuff!
How fun! I LOVE house projects and your house looks so adorable! You have great taste!
Awesome job on your house and yard! Both look amazing. Poor Bridger that sucks, Cole was sick for 3 weeks he was getting 6 teeth in and wow that was 3 weeks from a bad place lol!!!
Post a Comment