If you need to know where to go ask him. He was convinced that he was going to find the lion on the map.
Loved the dinosaurs
Did not love this Monkey
Beautiful Giraffes
I have never seen bats before so I had to post them for those who have not seen them. They are nasty!
This dinosaur squirted water
Bridger was not real sure of it
Drayson happy as always
Watching the Elephants
He sure fits right in with this animal.
We had a great time in Utah seeing Meagan and catching up. We thought that we would sneak this in since we are going to be busy MOVING really soon! For those that are on Facebook you already know that we are 5 weeks out! We are so excited. I have only taken pictures with my phone so I will take some tomorrow after they get all of our appliances in.
Monday, June 6, 2011
Hogle Zoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment