Thursday, June 9, 2011

House Update

Well we are 3 weeks from closing. I can't beleive how fast everything has came together at the last minute. I have not put some updated pictures on here of awhile so here they are as of June 2nd.
Front of house. It is missing the top stones next to the brown trim














Boys Bathroom























Laundry room cabinets























Master bath now has mirrors and tower in the the middle.
















Walk in shower























I love how these turned out
















Fireplace will hopefully be done on Monday or Tuesday. You can see the stone we are using on the ground.
















Granite in the kitchen turned out just like I wanted.
















Kitchen is exactly how I imagined. Our stainless steel appliances should be in soon.
















That is all for now! We are getting carpet on Thursday then the inspection on the 22nd. We are moving right along. I will take some final pictures before we move in because after that we are going to be busy putting up a fence and putting in a yard!

Bridger got a hold of some markers and decided that he needed to eat them. Yum!






















1 comment:

Linds and Thad said...

It's beautiful Genessa! I love the master bath and the white kitchen cabinets! My dream kitchen will have white cabinets. I can't wait to come over and see the finished product!