Wednesday, June 22, 2011

6 Months

This little guys just keeps growing, DARN IT!

We just love this little guy to death.
His stats are

Height 90% at 28 inches
Weight 20% at 16lbs 5oz

This poor little guy is a little light weight. Since we have started him on solids I think it is helping a ton.































A few things about him at 6 months
-Loves to put everything in his mouth
-no teeth yet
-sits up all by himself
-Eats anything we put in front of him, but does like his veggies more then his fruit!
-Still wakes up 2-3 time a night
-Loves watching and playing with his big brother
-He drools like crazy

Most of all he is a happy smiley baby! This little man has added so much to our family and I just love and cherish him more and more each day! We are so grateful for his little special spirit for picking our family!






































I am trying really hard to make sure I am all caught up by the time we move next week. Adams friends have been in town so we have spent a lot of time with them. We are doing our final walk through tomorrow so I am going to take some final pictures before the move. There are still a few small things to be done but that is about it!

1 comment:

C Smith said...

Hudson is still in the 20th percentile and has been there since he was a year old. It's okay! He sure is a cutie. Congrats on your house...that is awesome.