Wednesday, August 10, 2011

We have a HOUSE!!

What can I say I am way behind! Like a month or two.

We have been in our house over a month now and can I say LOTS of WORK!

Since we had so much stuff in storage for so long it has taken us awhile to sort through it all. We are close though.

This is the best investment ever if you hate shampoo bottles every where.























I love our bathroom. There are drawers that are still empty..























The Fireplace with the TV Mounted. Could not have turned out any better!
















The kitchen with everything in it!
















The outside right before we closed!
















The kitchen before we closed. I love everything about it.
















We started landscaping. Bridger watering the plants for the first time























My mother working hard and Tracie the babysitter!
What can I say I loved building! Everything about it. Fall Creek did a wonderful job, we get compliments all the time from just random people driving around. We are starting the fence on Friday then come sprinklers ahh then grass!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The house looks great! So happy for you guys!!!

Linds and Thad said...

It's georgeous! I can't wait to come see it in person!