I am going to admit I have an obsession with wood floors. I struggled with my decision to go with wood instead of tile but after I saw them in and finished it reminded me again why I LOVE hardwood floors. It was not to bad of a price difference only about 600-800 dollars with us installing it, and that was for top of line handmade hardwood from Birch creek Mill work in Terreton. I would highly recommend them. There hardwood is beautiful and perfect.
It took my dad, Adam and Grandpa 15 hours to lay this floor. I am so grateful that my dad is handy! It saved us 1000.00
Adam and I hand stressed it ourselves using 2 different bolts a chain and a hole punch. I think it gave the floor some good character!
It does not look this dark. the lighting is kind of hard and it was still wet. It is still pretty dark though.
The entry way
This is the view from our back windows. LOVE IT!
Well that is it for now..........Our cabinets are going in today so more pictures to come.
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Wood Floors
Labels:
house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment