Thursday, May 19, 2011

Drayson 5 months and Bridger's cast is off

Drayson turned 5 months on the 2nd of May. What can I say I am a little behind. Bridger also got his cast off last Wednesday the 11th.
















Drayson is such a little sweetheart. He can melt your heart in a second. I am in trouble when he gets older.























I tried to give him a little of rice cereal and he hates it. I tried it with breast milk and water. He still hates it. I have not given up yet, I still try the first of every week thinking that maybe he will change his mind. So as of right now all he wants is milk!! Just like his big Brother.























Bridger after the doctor took his cast off. He was scared to death of the little saw that they used to take it off. Now he pretends that he is the doctor and repeats everything the doctor said to him. It is really cute!







































Martin wanted to take the cast home and after the smell that it gave off I decided a picture is going to have to work.

No comments: