Thursday, May 19, 2011

Update on the house

It is just truly amazing that a house can go from this....................
















.....To this in 4 months. What a journey we have been on. I am going to say an enjoyable one to.
I have loved building. It is frustrating at times, I swear I repeat myself multiple times. I am not even in it yet and I can say it is well worth it. I have loved watching everything come together, crossing my fingers that the end result will look like what I pictured. I feel so blessed to be able to build a home that is everything I could ever want and more. I am grateful for a husband that works so hard to provide these things for us, Oh I love him. And I am so grateful for all my helpers and the all the subs that have helped me make this my home.














The kitchen and living room from the entry
















Draysons room























Bridgers room























The laundry room























The entry way























Master bedroom tray ceiling
















Master bedroom























The entry way trim work. Perfect!!























Living room windows. Thry turned out better then I could ever imagine. Thanks Brock!
















I love the keystones































The back of the house from our property line. These pictures were from last week. They started hanging lights today, hardwood goes in Sat, tile is started and cabinets a week from today.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Your house is looking sooo good! How exciting to be able to build your own house. I love all the trim work and colors. Nice job!