Where have these last 3 months gone? I can't believe that my baby is three months old today. I love having two. I am not going to lie it is a challenge sometimes but watching the boys start to interact with each other is so worth it. Drayson already loves his brother, whenever Bridger comes in the room Drayson's face instantly lights up. It melts my heart.
Drayson now sleeps from 9:30-3:30 and then from 3:30-7:30.
He also can roll to both of his sides
He is a giggling machine
He has is screaming moments when he is tired or hungry
He is such a happy baby for rest of the time
All I can say is that I am one lucky mama! I LOVE my boys so much. Can I say that Bridger just out of the blue will come up to me and say "mom I love you". He is so tender hearted and so sweet, I adore him. These boys make my job the best ever.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
3 Months
Labels:
Drayson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Super cute pictures!
Post a Comment