Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bridger's Birthday

I can't believe my baby is three! Where has the time gone? I am so in love with this little boy, he absolutely melts my heart. He says the sweetest things.
Stats: 35.4 LBS and 38 Inches tall

He is a big boy. Bridger starts preschool in the fall I can't wait for him to get out for 2 hours a day. I think it will be really good for him. Bridger is really smart. He has a memory just like his dad. He can remember something that you would have promised him a week ago. He WILL NOT forget, so we have to be careful what we tell him. He is a great talker, he comes up with the most interesting things and we have no idea where he pick it from. Bridger loves showing everyone our new house. He is so proud of his room and Drayson's room. I know this little boy was meant to be with us, he really add so much to our family. I can't imagine not being his mom.















































We had such a fun time for Bridger's B-day party! We did it on Adam's birthday March 19th at Leo's place. I am missing a few pictures of people. Thanks for all those who came and made this day so special for Bridger.




















No comments: