I wanted to do something fun as a family so we decided to head to Jackpot for some all you can eat crab! It was AMAZING!! We stayed at the La Quinta in Twin Falls and went swimming and just hung out. It was so nice to get away and spend time together.
Our room was awesome.
The boys ready to go swimming. Drayson loved it.
Taking some pics for his birthday invites. He was not amused.
MY HOUSE
Oh how I love watching my house go up. I was really worried that it would all be so stressful but it is so much fun. I love knowing that I designed this house to fit my family and I's needs. I met with the job foreman today to decide on what to do with our fireplace up and downstairs, our walk in shower the cold air exchange vents and where to put our A/C unit. They should be finished framing a week from Tomorrow.
Here is our house as of Saturday the 12th.
I finally decided on my chandelier.
This is an idea for our toy room. What do you think. I wanted bright and CRAZY!!
I am trying to decide on which lights for our outside my our garages. Which one do you like?
Right now we are leaning more toward the black one it is 21.25 l and 9 W so it is bigger. The brown one is 16.25 L and 8 W.

This weekend it going to be filled with lots of pictures. It is Bridger and Adam's birthday and my little sister is getting married.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Jackpot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
FUN! I would def. go with the bigger black ones! :)
Love Bridger's little invites for his birthday! Can't believe he is going to be 3.
Hi,
We love Jackpot Friday night all you can seafood. Every time I go there I swear I am never going to eat Crab again. Of course till the next time. :)) And very cute blog ..Have a good Night.
Post a Comment