To start with this sweet little boy. As you can see he is growing up way to fast. He is so much different then Bridger was. Drayson loves to be held, if I could hold him all day he would let me. He loves to cuddle and to be snuggled really close. I can say that this boy is a mommy's boy 100%. When I leave the room he always starts to cry! He has to see our hear me. We just adore him though. Here are a few pictures that I took of him today he is so good for the camera. Good thing because the camera loves him. These are not edited this time. With two I always seem to be short on time.
Two weeks ago we went bowling with Becca, Brandon and the kids. It was so much fun, they are all starting to get along so well. It is going to make everything so much easier when they get married. OOPS I said it! Brandon and Becca are getting married in May and I am so excited to have an AMAZING sister in law.
Ryea did not like the noise.
Brandon is going to be such a good step dad. It has been really awesome watching him step in and help Becca with her kids. I love them all so much and can't wait until they are officially part of the family.
THE HOUSE
We have a hole and footings. I have never been so excited for something so small.
They are moving right along. I am loving our builder so much already. I can't wait to see everything start to come together. I have been planning everything for almost 2 years. It is so nice to have the formans direct number so I can call and ask him what is going on.
I have officially almost lost all my baby weight and to where I need to be. Depending on the day I still need to loose 1-2 more lbs. I can thank having strep throat for 2 weeks, dieting and Zumba!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Our month of February
Labels:
bridger and Drayson,
house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Yay! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment