We had the opportunity to bless Drayson this Sunday. It was such a wonderful day. Adam gave him a really nice blessing. I am so grateful for a husband that wants to live worthy so he can use the priesthood. I am so lucky...........boy do I love that man. I love getting all of our family together for such an important day. I forgot my camera at home so I did not get any family pictures. I just got these ones of the boys. I am lucky to have people in my family that can sew. My sister Candace made Bridgers and my mom made Draysons. I love how they are different but the same colors. These are only a few pictures that I had a chance to get to. I will post more once I get to them.
-Drayson hit another milestone today.............He laughed for the first time. He has an adorable giggle just like Bridger.



Bridger in his outfit. Now you can see the boys close. They look alike a little but not a lot. Bridger was 6 weeks when we blessed him and Drayson was 8 weeks.

Bridger was being a ham and wanted his picture taken. He was giving me some really cute smiles. I can't believe that he will be 3 this year. I am a little excited to take his 3-year old pictures. They should be tons of fun.
That is all that is going on in our lives right now. Adam just started shift work and is trying to get used to his schedule. We love having him home for 4 days. We are still waiting for the building permit for our house, so hopefully we will have a hole in a week or two.
I have started taking Zumba and I love it. Another good note............5 more lbs to lose. That 5 lbs I have been working on for two weeks and it won't budge. Oh well!!
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Draysons Blessing 02-06-2011
Labels:
Drayson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That baby is so darling. I am glad you had a great day. How is the house going? Have they broke ground yet? Both your babies are beautiful. :-)
Thanks Darla! We have not broke ground yet, we are just waiting on our permit!
I'm so glad you got some good pictures of him in his handsome little outfit. Thanks for inviting us, it was such a perfect day! And I have to say Drayson looks adorable in the shirt I gave him!
:) Have a good day!
Go Zumba!
Post a Comment