Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2 Month Appt.

Drayson had his 2 month appointment today and did wonderful. I can't believe how close him and Bridger are in size.

Drayson is 23 3/4 inches tall and 12lbs 3oz

Bridger was 24 inches and 12lbs 6oz

They are both really tall kids. Drayson was in the 70th% for height and 65th% for weight. I can't believe how fast they grow. If we could afford to have a big family I would be all for it. I love these little babies of mine.

Here are a few more I got to today.






























































More good news! We should have a hole and foundation by next Friday at the latest they said. We have just got to pray that the temperature stays above 20.

3 comments:

Kate Call said...

oh my word.. he is beautiful! and i don't feel what bit bad using that word even though he is a boy.. he really is so pretty in the most boy-ish way possible! congratulations on a perfect baby boy.. and i'll pray for "warm weather" for you guys! so exciting you're building!!

Rochelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rochelle said...

Hey! I'm so glad you are blog stocking me, now I can do the same to you! Your boys are just adorable!