Its true our little man has arrived and we are just loving him to pieces. We went in to be induced on Wednesday December 2nd, 2010. We got there at 7:00 a.m. and did not end up getting a room until 8:00 a.m. So they started all my fluids at about 8:15. It took me form that time until 3:30 pm to dilate to a 5cm and then after that we were waiting for the doctor. He was born at 4:06 p.m. he was 7lbs 13oz and 20 inches long. He came out completely perfect! We are just loving him to pieces.
Adam waiting
Brand new
My first look! Love at first sight.
Bath with daddy.
Getting ready to go home
So perfect
Drayson is such a good baby! I can't get enough of him.
Wide awake playing with daddy. This was him on his actual due date. So he is 3 days old.
I had a really fun time watching my belly grow this time. It also has been fun watching it shrink to!!! Pregnancy is truly a miracle and I am so blessed to be able to experience it.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Baby Drayson J. Phillips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
I am glad everything went well. He is very cute. Looks a lot like his older brother.
He looks just like Bridger! I'm so happy for you guys!
He is so cute! You did great enjoy him.
He is such a cutie! Too bad he didnt come just a few days earlier so we could meet him. I love his mohawk! Glad to hear he is an easy baby. It was great seeing you guys. Good luck the next few weeks. Try to get some rest.
Oh Genessa he is so perfect and so cute!! I love his hair especially :) Congratulations to all of you.
Congrats Genessa and Adam! Today has been a crazy day. I've been watching a friend's little girl all morning, and I'm going to be watching her tomorrow and maybe Wed. What if I make you dinner on Thursday? I'd call you but Verizon isn't working right now. My texts and phone calls won't go through.
Lindsay that would be totally fine! We really appreciate it! Some of my texts and calls are not going through either. What a bummer.
He is so beautiful!!!
We're so happy for you guys! He's a little cutie! Let me know if you guys need anything! Congratulations!
Congrats! He is a little look a like to his older brother! Such a precious little joy!
Congratulations! I love his full head of hair. He looks like such a sweet little boy!
Oh, I am so in love with that tiny little guy!
Post a Comment