Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Update on life

Here is a sneak peak of the session we had with my good friend Leah! She is AMAZING! More to come when Brandon gets here with my cd. You can see a few more on her blog HERE













This is as close as we could get Bridger to Drayson













3 days old



















Almost 2 weeks


























We are so lucky to have another little boy in our home. He is such a good baby. We go to his 2 week appt on Friday, I can't wait to see how much he has grown. When we left the hospital he was 7 lbs 5oz and when we went back 2 days later he had gained 5 oz. He is a really good eater.



















Love the chubby legs













Drayson is such a happy baby



















Cute little fingers













Cute little toes













This is what his hair looks like after his bath
































This is what my poor car looks like.













Making a ginger bread house for Family home evening.













Our finished project after it fell all the way over once. Bridger is an amazing decorator. He did it all by himself.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats he is so cute! Hope you have a great Christmas.

Taylor Family said...

Oh my gosh that kiddo is cute!!! I can't believe I haven't seen him in person yet!!! Bridger looks so grown up too! aaawww....miss you guys!

STRATTON FAMILY said...

Oh he is so cute. I love his hair. Your friend takes amazing pictures I loved them. Have a merry Christmas.

Jana and Brett said...

Hey Congrats Genessa! Oh! He is darling! Hope you transition is good to being a mom of 2! It's busy! :0) But I hope you enjoy every minute. Merry Christmas!